Metal Shake for Homes in Little Rock, by Community Builders
Get the Great Beauty of Shake with the Strength of Metal Roofing
If you want to upgrade from your traditional wooden shake roof without losing the beauty it provides, you must take a look at the Energy-Loc metal shake roof from Community Builders. Our metal shake roof provides you the distinct architectural look of traditional wooden shake, but with modern day durability. Our stone coated metal roofing is designed to outlast the lifespan of traditional roofing like wooden shake or shingles. In fact, it is quoted to last around 50+ years so you shouldn’t need to replace it in your lifetime. Our metal roofs are known for their durability and fire resistance, plus, they won’t split, crack, warp or rot. Additionally, we carry a large variety of colors to choose from so you can perfectly match it to the style of your home. For high-performance roofing that’s energy efficient, great looking, and eco-friendly, our metal shake roofing is the best decision you can make!
Metal Shake Roofing Benefits:
- Durable: Designed to stand up against the harshest elements including hail, winds up to 240 mph, ice, snow even fire
- Energy Efficient:Helps to reduce your overall expense on energy throughout the year
- Eco-Friendly: Avoid a messy and costly tear off of your old roof by having our metal roof installed directly over it
- Beautiful:Architectural designs that are comparable to the look shingle and slate provide
- Increase Value:Increases the value of your home and may qualify you for a sizable discount on your homeowner’s insurance
- Variety:We carry a large variety of colors you can choose from to perfectly complement your Little Rock home
- Warranty:Comes with a 50-year limited warranty to guarantee complete satisfaction
Metal Shake Roof Installations in Little Rock
If your roof is older, it’s most likely not as energy efficient as it could be. There may even be leaks hidden that can cause serious water damage that is very costly. Fortunately, with a stone coated metal roof from Community Builders of Little Rock, you no longer have to worry yourself with either. Our metal roofs can withstand the severest weather conditions, reduce energy loss, and increase your home’s resale value. You may even qualify for a homeowner’s insurance discount when you switch to a metal roof for your home. Homeowners in Little Rock and surrounding areas, contact us today for additional information about how our metal shake roofing system can better your home. Be sure to also ask about our other fantastic metal roofing styles that include tile and vertical panels.