Take Advantage of the Several Benefits Metal Roofs Have to Offer
Protect Your Home from the Worst Weather with a Metal Roof
Metal roofing is one of the most popular modern roofing options for homeowners throughout Little Rock. Its rise in popularity is due to its long lifespan, durability, and energy efficiency. Additionally, the variety of colors and styles to choose from can have your new metal roof perfectly accentuate your home’s style. A metal roof typically lasts for 40+ years, making it the last roof you may ever need. It can withstand heavy rains, strong winds, and even hail, meaning you can rest assured when it comes to your home’s protection during severe weather. Our insulated metal roof can even be installed directly over your existing asphalt roof, which means you don’t have to worry about a costly and messy tear-off. Plus, it creates an added layer of insulation to help prevent energy loss and increase your savings on monthly energy bills.
Benefits of Metal Roofing:
- Energy Efficient:Reduce your energy loss with our insulated metal roofing that lowers your energy bills, and creates a more comfortable home all year long
- Increase Resale Value:Increases your home’s value and provide additional incentive for potential homebuyers
- Durable:Metal roofs stand tall against the harshest elements including high winds, rain, and hail. Plus, with a lifespan of 40+ years, it may be the last roof you’ll ever need
- Variety:A wide range of colors and styles to choose from gives the ability to make your metal roof perfect for your home’s style
- Warranty: All our metal roofing installations come backed by a 40-year finish warranty
- Insurance:It’s possible to save money on your homeowner’s insurance when you have a metal roof installed
Metal Roofing Installations for Homeowners throughout Little Rock and surrounding areas
Community Builders of Little Rock provides homeowners with elite-quality metal roofing. Our installers conduct themselves with great professionalism to make sure your roof installation is flawless. Our team of sales representatives takes the confusion out of choosing a new roof as they walk you through the entire process to answer any questions you have. We want you to feel confident that your home and family are protected from any type of weather by a metal roof from Community Builders of Little Rock. Learn more about what metal roofing can do for you by contacting us today to schedule your free in-home estimate.